Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sometimes amazing photos just fall into place.

Happy Wednesday!


"I sustain myself with the love of family"- Maya Angelou

My favorite thing to do after a session is over is to jump right into editing a couple shots, for me it opens the door to the next phase of what I do which is perfecting my photos. Today, I was so happy to see this picture among the 200+ I took during this family session. (Okay, so they happen to be a favorite family of mine, but even if I didn't know them like I do, this would still make my heart smile)

I remember telling them just to simply line up and before I could even get the words out to pose them, they all stood still exactly like this. I honestly don't think I could have posed them any better than they naturally did all by themselves. 

I love when this happens. It's one of those things that can't be replicated even if you tried and in this age of Pinterest, it is something both a photographer and client should keep in mind. Sometimes amazing photos just fall into place.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment